Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday, October 27, 2007

'Hi Dare'.. I'm still here.
Current mood: thankful

It seems as though everyone thinks I've dissapeared. ........... Not the case.

I scored a pretty rad gig.
as for now, Sorry I'm ignoring everyone. boo! I work like 16 hour days...soooooo yeah.

I just want to say, in all seriousness, If you want something bad enough, and you KNOW it'll make you happy.. just do it. Even if you have to give up something stable to try your darndest. The struggle is worth the reward. Even if the reward is SO FAR only 6 days long.
Hard work and passion really does pay off. So use it and Do it.

God Bless!
K.V.




September 8, 2007

Grey's! Grey's! Grey's! Grey's!

So today I filmed Grey's Anatomy. I have 2 scenes with Ellen Pompeo (Meredith Grey)and Uno with Sandra Oh (Christina Yang).
I do have to say that as exciting as it is, I don't really like that set.
I can't really judge cause I only worked one day, and it could've just been a bad day for everyone.(not to mention the impending writer's strike)
I have watched the show since day one, and will watch when this episode airs on NOV. 8th. But........ I don't think I'm much of a fan anymore. sad sad story.
Am very thankful for the opportunity!
They are UBER secretive and since the 1st episode of the season airs tonight, nothing was allowed onset. (phones,cameras,etc.) we even had to turn in our sides before we left [ Sides: tiny script. just what is being shot that day ]
So while I was walking I snap some camera phone pics.
Photobucket
My parking pass to get onto Prospect Studios. I saved it. :-)


Photobucket
The free standing wall that has 'Seattle Grace' sign outside of sound stage.

No comments: