Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

sNaP.bAcK.tO.rEaLiTy
Current mood: irritated

Something that really disappoints me in life, is when you meet people you have heard about/seen and they turn out ot be someone completely opposite of what you imagined.

As I participated in a new project today, I encountered some people that I've only ever read about or seen in a character on screen. I have however, heard from coaches and such that these people are extremely nice and real. ON THE CONTRARY... I didn't find that to be fact. I just get angry when I expect one thing, and get another from someone.They are doing what probably a good 3 million people have come to this town to do, without any "back-up" jobs and getting recognition for it. So why do they find that they need to be pompous asses?
That's basically it. I can't really say more without feeling bad about venting about cranky people who think the world owes them.
It's just amazing the amount of things I haven't learned about this town and how most things repeat themselves on a day to day basis, while I stay Nieve. Then one day it just hits me; and I snap into reality.

Lets just say that I guess I've learned that you have to go into this crazy town assuming that everyone is going to be "high and mighty" and that you are just going to be disappointed. So, when they do turn out to be normal in any way/shape or form you are then, pleasantly surprised, and it makes your experience that much more enjoyable.

Nonetheless, I did meet a few great people today. Amoungst them was Actress Michelle Lombardo. She is currently in "Click" with Adam Sandler. Wendy W. & I sat and talked to her when one/all of us weren't in a scene. It was so refreshing to be around someone who's THIS CLOSE to making the Big Big time, and still not jaded. So I am going to do a little promoting for this girlie... check her out in Click right now. Also, soon you can catch her in "All In" on DVD and "Machine". She's gonna be huge soon! And 100eserves it.
Oh Oh, also her husband is an up and coming musician named Drew Broadrick. <-- pretty good. So Check him out.

We'll never stop learning. Even if it's something we think we never want to know.

God Bless-*KV*

No comments: